Pico 09 Pico 09

Finally, Rule 34'd

I wasn't prepared for how great this was. Watched it three times in a row. This may also be your best voice acting so far.

LazyMuffin responds:

Thaaank you.
I think it may have been improved by overall sound editing, but thanks.

Black Hole Sheep Black Hole Sheep

Sublime

That was a little piece of heaven right there. I still love your old way of animation, but please do more in this style every once in a while. The music was perfect, too.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

I'm sorry...

...but I just wasn't very entertained. The music was very good, but there was no real storyline, It was animated like you have incredible talent that was underutilized, and most of all, it was...boring. I know many are saying this is the best flash ever at Newgrounds, so maybe it's me. My suggestion is to give your stuff more substance, and not assume being very imaginative (which you are) is all you need. I liked the music, tho.

chluaid responds:

don't apologise.. it's not for everyone ;)

Breakfast Song Breakfast Song

The New Bobby McFerrin!

I don't know if you meant to do it, but this loops very well, too! Dude, you should start a band, I'd join if I could teleport to the MiddleEast.

feedback loop feedback loop

haunting

love the style of less notes, more tone.

Mystic Cave - Sonic 2 Mystic Cave - Sonic 2

Real goodddd

Cant really fault this one, sounds a bit lighter than the actual version, but that's not a bad thing, sounds like a hole was dug into the cave and light is shining in. Its quite good, keep it up!

DreamEater responds:

thanks man im glad you dig it